August 2020 $
The growth continues this month. We saw another $28k+ increase to our monthly rev, resulting in $89k+ in August (July was $60k+).
Expenses remained quite low, meaning the profit margin was in line with last month at 95%.
This will be a fairly short update as we’ve been working a lot on Project Ganymede last month, as well as other projects.
Things we’ll cover this month:
- Aries 2.0
- The Great Update continues
Aries 2.0 is another site in the same industry targeting the exact same keywords, but with the difference that we’re using this domain as a testing ground for more aggressive strategies.
The main strategy right now is hyper-relevant, aged, and powerful 301s. This proved quite successful so far, though we did see some pullback in a kw cluster related to a specific country.
Next month we’ll start to build the usual links to this second brand, together with adding a good amount of content to increase its topical footprint.
The Great Update continues
We’re continuing this but haven’t seen any noticeable impact so far.
- Continued The Great Update
- Bunch of Q&A type links – branded anchors
- 15+ decent quality links
August 2020: $3835.1
Project Total: $109874.1
August 2020: $89411.8
Project Total: $394366.51
Project Total Profit/Loss: +$284492.41
Same as last month, stable
See you next month!
Get my project updates & SEO gems!
- New project updates go straight to your inbox the moment they go live
- Get the occasional SEO nugget (I consume a LOT of content)
- No lead magnet here, but I do have a forum thread that outlines an SEO strategy on how to rank in almost any industry with verrrry few resources, so that’s also waiting for you on the other side of this form 🙂